GRC has developed an internally optimized investment process which combines comprehensive analyses, due diligence, and investment discipline on social and environmental issues.
- Initial screening against Exclusion lists
- Assigning an Environmental Category (A, B or C) to the perspective company
- Conduct comprehensive E&S Due Diligence and Gap Analysis against the IFC Performance Standards
- Include effective E&S management clauses in all relevant investment agreements
- Maintain oversight and periodically confirm portfolio company’s continued compliance to relevant E&S laws and regulations and GRC’s requirements
- Track progress where a corrective action plan is in place
- Collect annual ESG report from portfolio companies